Our practice was founded by Waldomar O. Roeser DDS who graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1927. He opened his general dentistry practice that year in the Waldron Hotel located in downtown Pontiac. In 1929, he moved his growing practice to the eight floor (818) of the newly built Riker Building in downtown Pontiac. He practiced dentistry for over 45 years until hi retirement in 1972. Waldomar recognized the need for preventive dental care for his patients well before the rest of his peers and it is the it is this preventive philosophy that has continued to be the foundation of the practice over the years.

Frederick Roeser DDS, Waldomar’s son, graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1964 and then served two year enlistment as a captain in the U.S. Army Dental Corps. Fred joined the practice in 1967. In 2009, he passed away unexpectedly after having practiced dentistry continuously for over 45 years.

Douglas L. Roeser DDS, graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1968 and then served two year enlistment as a Captain in U.S. Army Dental Corps. Doug joined the practice in 1970 in the Riker Building with Waldomar and Fred. Doug retired from his regular practice in October of 2018, after over 50 years of practicing dentistry.

Jeffery L. Roeser DDS, Doug’s son,¬†graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and joined the practice in 1995.

In 1974, Fred and Doug moved their office to Waterford near the new County Complex. Continuing to build on their successful foundation and keeping with their preventive dental care philosophy, they expanded their prevented care staff hiring their first dental hygienist in 1975. They combined their practices and incorporated as Roeser Dental Associates, P.C. in 1977. In April of 2000, the practice moved to 6770 Dixie Highway Suite 307 in Clarkston, Michigan where it is currently located. In the beginning, the practice was comprised of only Dr Waldomar Roeser and his assistant/receptionist Marguerite (who would shortly become his wife and then the mother of Fred and Doug and the grandmother of Jeff). Today, the third-generation practice is thriving after over 93 years of serving our community with more than 2,500 patients and 10 employees. Dr. Roeser and staff remain committed to providing quality dental care and exceptional service to his patients.